Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Wreath Inspiration

Pin It While it's still hot and humid here in the South, us Floridians are looking forward to a change in season.  Basically that means drier weather, temps. that are a few degrees cooler, and a chance to break out the skinny jeans and boots.  Some of you Martha Stewart's out there may be sporting fall decor already, but if your front door is still lacking fall digs, here's a list of ten really pretty wreaths.  I promise your neighbors will be impressed...


















































Happy wreathing!

xo,
Jen

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty wreaths. So much time and effort must have gone into them (especially that green one - is it acorns?) It's spring here - and I am having too much fun outside to even think of playing with wreaths. I'll just enjoy whatever I see everyone else doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I think I am going to go rent a book about wreath making now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sort of fairly wreaths. So much time and energy have to have gone into these (specifically that environmentally friendly one : would it be acorns?) It can be planting season right here - and i'm possessing a lot of exciting outside in order to even think involving using wreaths. I'll only take pleasure in no matter what I see everyone else performing. :)Gold On Runescape
    World of Warcraft Gold Kaufen Billig

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...